Do you want to buy a new iPhone 11 but find yourself cash-strapped or on a budget? Why not let your old iPhone saves you? Selling your old phone can help you recover at least half the cost of the new phone, if not more, provided you do it right. The condition of your device and a good place to sell it will help you fetch the best possible price–and it could be more than you imagine.
Before you sell it
Keep this thing in mind before you sell your iPhone in Australia
- Sell your device before the new version is released or at least within the first few months of the release of the new model to grab the highest possible price. When a new model is released, the old ones start depreciating rapidly.
- Back up all your apps and data content using iCloud or iTunes so you can easily move to your new phone.
- Reset your device. This one is very important to make sure your personal information does not end up in a stranger’s hands. Do this by going to Setting -> General -> Reset -> Erase All Content and Settings.
- Try to package your phone in the original box with all original accessories so that you can get the best price.
- Wipe down your device using a microfiber cloth dipped in a solution made of equal parts water and 70% isopropyl alcohol. This will remove any food particles and stains, leaving your phone looking new.